Monday, November 29, 2010

My Little Football Player

We found Brian's little league football helmet & jersey in the garage and Luke wanted to try it on. These are prized possessions in our house because they are pretty much two of the only items that Brian still has from living in Texas. Brian wore these when he was around 7 or 8. Its crazy to think of my husband as a small boy wearing these. Luke looked so cute in them. The helmet looks big on Luke...but it took me FOREVER to get it off. I mean a good 5 minutes..I could not get it off his head! I felt so bad because I practically pulled his ears right off, then I learned from Brian that it is supposed to be tight and you have to pull on the sides of the helmet really hard and then lift up to get it off. How the heck was I suppose to know that! Poor Luke, he was a trooper the whole time.









No comments: