Who can resist PlayDoh!!!! Every once in a while we pull out the bin and Luke & Adriana dive in. They pull out ever single color we have and throw them all in one big pile. So after this particular PlayDoh session we do not have a variety of colors....we just have brown. Yep boring old brown because they insisted on mushing and smushing every color together. Drives me a little crazy because I like to keep the colors nice and seperated.
Usually, PlayDoh ends up everywhere and Adriana tries to eat it. But this time Dad wanted to play.

Not quite sure what this is..I think its a Snowman with a long nose..



Not sure if you can see this video..we were cracking up....
I don't think Luke got the joke..if fact I hope not...Nice Brian.
5 comments:
So cute!!!
um...that does NOT look like a nose!
I agree with Jess:)
Jess & Jill might be right...
I LOL....
Post a Comment