Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Pictures from Ella's Party

Sweet Little Ella turned one a couple of weeks ago. Her party was held at Randall Oaks...which was the perfect place for a party...tons of room for the kids to play, tons of food, good friends what more could we ask for. I have almost the same pictures as all of my friends who were at the party...so I will send them out via shutterfly, but here are some cute ones...

Ade & Addie enjoying a cookie.

Look how loving they are now....will this last?


The crewSleepy Landon
The Birthday Girl!!! I really wish this was not such a blurry picture and that the green bag was not in the way or else this could have been the money shot!


Having fun at the craft table.



Oh what is that you might ask...a caterpillar... Can you guess whose hand that is...one person I would never ever suspect would touch a bug or insect...JILL!

The Gormsen Crew

Kelly, Buzz & the Birthday Girl




Some of the guys...



2 comments:

nonnamia said...

Looks like you kids all had fun...Happy B-Day to Ella.

Anonymous said...

Great pics!! So cute.