Turns out Brian likes to run!
Ever since he ran the 5K in Hawaii...he has been wanting to do it again. Our good friend Jess Campbell suggested he participate in the Race to Wrigley to benefit Children's Memorial hospital. So he did...and LOVE IT! Thanks Jess!!
The race took him all around Wriglyville. The last half of the mile was through the concorse in the stadium. Brian was so excited to slap Ernie Banks hand while running.

The race took him all around Wriglyville. The last half of the mile was through the concorse in the stadium. Brian was so excited to slap Ernie Banks hand while running.
I think next year a bunch of us should run/walk in this event and go out for drinks and run around the city.....sounds fun to me! Good Job Brian!
4 comments:
I'm in for next year! Way to go Brian!
Nicely done Brian!
What a great accomplishment! I'm in for next year too- it will be time to get my big ass in shape again!
Tell Brian to suggest tips....I have signed up to run a 5K in the fall. I think I have officially lost my mind....
Post a Comment