Adriana is becoming so independent these days...and such a little sponge. She sees Luke do one thing and she has to do it herself. For example, she has finally figured our what her stool is suppose to be for...brushing your hair and brushing your teeth. Luke uses his stool everyday, and just the other day, she watched him move the stool over to the sink and hop on...and now I can't get her OFF! If I even mention brushing her hair and teeth, she books it to the bathroom and is all over her stool!
Here's are matching stools...so cute!!

Adriana brushing her hair....


Adriana is a little dare devil and tries to put Luke's stool on top of hers and tries to climb up.

Sometimes when I am cleaning or doing something upstairs...she just likes to sit on it.

Or just stand and hang out.

We love our stools! Thanks Auntie Mandy!
3 comments:
Aww...yay! She's such a big girl now!
She is definately a busy bee!! :)
She will be moving out soon, I swear!
Post a Comment