I feel so blessed to be the Mom of these two adorable kids...everyday, but especially on Mother's Day. They were so good to me this year! I love you Luke & Adriana and I am so proud to be your Mom.

We had a great day visiting with our families. First at our house with Brian's family and then at my Parents house with my family!


A special Thank You goes out to Brian for helping make this Mother's Day so special! I Love You.
Not only am I lucky to have Luke & Ade, I am also very lucky they have good taste and know what I LIKE! I was treated to a beautiful bouquet of Pink Roses...

And a new Juicy Purse!!!

But I have to say, one of my favorite gifts was the handmade wreath and card from Luke. He made this special for me at school and was so excited for me to open it. He even decorated the wrapping paper!




At school, Luke's teacher wrote down what Luke wanted his card to say.....WORD FOR WORD..How cute! 

Also, I wanted to give my Mom a shout out for ALWAYS being a wonderful Mom & Nonna. We Love you More than you Know and Appreciate all that you do for us. I have said it before and I will say it again, I only hope and pray that I can be as good of a Mom to my kids as you have been/are to me! I am trying to learn from the best!
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there!
3 comments:
That purse is riduculous! I love it. Luke looks so damn proud and cute in the pic where he is holding your present. Also, I don't see any videos. What the heck?
What a beautiful purse!!!! LOVE Luke's card:) You are a fantastic mom! Your wonderful kids are proof.
Nice presents!! How fun that you are getting home made cards from Lukey's school. That is so awesome! Totally looking forward to that this fall!
Post a Comment