Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Just Can't Win with a 3 Year old these days

I know, I know...I am a total loser and suck at blogging. One of these days I am going to be able to update daily or at least a couple times a week...but I seriously just can't win these days. 

Let me just bullet point some of my issues...

**Computer broke...just got a new one YAY so happy and then I realized it will not accept my memory card, therefore no downloading pictures for now.

** Ottoman broke...Luke took a big ole Leap onto it ..ONE to MANY times and now the hinges came apart where the ottoman opens to hold blankets.

** Camera - broke yesterday. Luke picked it up off the table took a picture and dropped it. The lens is bent and will not close and open properly which affects everything on the camera

** Had to take apart the bathroom handle because Luke locked his bathroom door

Its so nice that he is getting older and curious about things...however it seems to be costing me a fortune..let alone my patience. In one breath I just want to say poor Lukey, I don't think he means to break or lock anything on purpose...then again he needs to know that this behavior is unaceptable in the Gormsen house.  Oh the joys of having a 3 year old!

We are back from Hawaii and I feel like I have a ton of stuff to update everyone on.....Adriana 10 months, our trip, new babies in the family...and so on.  So bare with me as I figure out how to download pictures so this blog does not get super borning.  Sorry for the delay in posts. I hope to be back and running ASAP.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Looking forward to hearing all about it soon! :)

Jessica said...

Lukey is a busy bee!! Looking forward to some updates - especially BABIES and Hawaii!!

Mandy said...

Can't wait to see those Hawaii pics although, in addition to your rockin tan I think it will make me hate you more. j/k