Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm Back...

I am back...well kinda.....why was my last post Jan 8th you might be asking...well my computer sh*t the bed, went black.....DEAD...D.E.A.D!!!  It was a sad sad day at the Gormsen residence...the Geek squad told me it was a hardware and/or Motherboard problem.  Just sad. So now I am writing this from Brian's laptop.  He somehow figured out how to login from the blocked server. We will be getting a new laptop soon!

Anyway I have no pictures .....yet!! I am hoping to download soon.  I was totally lagging in the blogging dept and then as soon as my computer went dead I had a TON of stuff to blog about...just to name a few my little Adriana is not so little anymore...she is 9 months and moving everywhere....here are some stats


*She climbs up the stairs
*Tries to stand all by herself
*She takes a couple of steps using her push toys
*Her Hair is getting LONGER & LONGER everyday
*We are done with baby food..she wants nothing to do with it. 
*She is getting better in the sleep dept...she has slept through the night a couple times more....still cries every night around 4 AM....but not half as bad and will go back to sleep once she can get a hold of a TUTI (pacifier).

*She can make Indian sounds by tapping her hand to her mouth
*Waves
*Gives her baby doll kisses and hugs
*Says Mama, Dada...and I swear every once in a while she says baby.

Its amazing...she is like a little sponge these days.

As for Luke...
*Has mastered talking back
*Time outs are pretty much out...we now send him to his room
*Tells me all the time he loves Aid so much and picks her up every chance he gets
* Loves school and even talks about his friends when we are away from school
*Is constantly running, jumping...I swear everytime we come home from the gym either his pants are ripped or his socks have holes in them

*Loves to color & draw
*Ready to Graduate into a Booster Car seat....as soon as I find a good one and buy it.
*Is starting to get more curious  about everything...for example he asked  me..."Mom..how come Aid does not have a pee pee???" Great..now I have to start explaining everything to him!

This is the year of Questions with Luke...everything is Why....How Come...What did I Do?  Why Why Why???

Glad to be back!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Yea - you're back!! Loved the updates...I can't believe all the new experiences for both of them!

Kelly said...

So glad you're back. Now give us some damn pictures!

Anonymous said...

You're back! I've missed you! Can't wait to see new pics.

Sara said...

Nice to see the blog! Adrianna will be walking in no time! As for a booster carseat we got an evenflo one. It's great, because it was cheap and there are two cup holders on each side.It's much nicer than the other car seat. I'm sure Luke feels cramped, Bella sure did.

Amanda said...

WOW sounds like they've been busy learning a whole lot!! :)

nonnamia said...

welcome....we missed you...xoxo