Wednesday, December 2, 2009

This is What Happens When We Wear Piggies.....







HOLY HAIRDO! 



 
 
 

Yes this is all her hair standing up...no ponys or clips or bows keeping it standing up or out I should say!  It was hilarious....these were a couple of comments heard throughout the morning..


Luke : WOW Mom look at Aid's hair, how did it get like that?

Brian:  Hi Hairdo...aren't you so cute today

Brian: At least its out of her eyes

Luke:  She looks funny, Aid you are so silly

Me: She kinda looks like Princess Laya ...corn rolls? Maybe

Luke (laying next to Adriana playing): Aid move your hair...its in my way!
 

Because of these pictures and most mornings...she has another nickname..not only is she Aid, she is our little Hairdo...I know sounds lame when you read it...but its pretty cute when Brian and Luke say it.

Oh also, I am sure by now you are all wondering why there are so many pictures of the same thing...But I had to...these pictures almost do not capture how big and crazy her hair was that morning.  I had to take pictures from all different angles!  Gosh I love having a girl!

8 comments:

Kenzie said...

I can't get over how much Luke and Adrianna look alike!!!

Mandy said...

That is hilarious!

Kelly said...

That is too funny! Can we talk about how cute her outfit on top is though? She is a doll!

Jessica said...

LOVE her hair!!

JILL said...

SO FUNNY!!!!

Amanda said...

Adorable! :)

NONNA MIA said...

I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD...OMG
YOU BETTER KEEP THIS UP...WE ARE LOVIN THE BLOG... AND LUKE...TELLING HER IT IS IN HIS WAY!!!!!!!!X0X0

Anonymous said...

Peyton's hair does it, too.
We call it the flock of seagulls look