Sunday, December 13, 2009

Photo Shoot - Family

We sat down and had a casual photo shoot with Jess C this past weekend. We all know she takes amazing pictures of her kids so I recruited her to come by and take some of mine! She took a ton of awesome shots...so many that I am going to have to post them in a couple of different posts...lets start with the family photos.   Thank God Jess has a ton of patience...somehow she got some really good shots between getting Adriana's attention...getting her to smile...getting Luke to look at the camera and smile.....me flipping my hair....my hand all over the place...pulling down her sweater...fixing Luke's hair...etc.....it was not a dull afternoon with a 7 month old and 3 year old...but SHE PULLED IT OFF!

Now comes the hard part..which ones do I pick....what color...black or white..sepia....colored????  HELP. 




Please note there are a ton more...but I kept a couple of my favorites out for our Xmas card..yes I am super late on these...you will all be receive one this week.

Jess~ THANK YOU for taking the the time to spend a couple of hours with us!!!!!  I know the weekends are your time to relax and spend time with your girls and Brian, so we totally appreciate you coming by!
It meant so much to us!!!!

.More pictures to come...

8 comments:

mom said...

Jess is such a great friend and excellent photographer!

Jessica said...

You are more than welcome. I was happy to do it! You know how much I love that shit!

Anonymous said...

Those are absolutely beautiful! All of them! Jess, you really have a knack for catching a moment. I especially love the one of you guys in front of the tree and the one of Luke pinching Adriana's little cheek.

Kellie said...

I like the first one the best. Good job Jess, feel like coming to the Lou to take ours?

Kellie said...

I like the first one the best. Good job Jess, feel like coming to the Lou to take ours?

Amanda said...

I like the first 2 in front of the tree. :)

JILL said...

There amazing. So hard to pick which one is my favorite- beautiful!

Mandy said...

That last one is adorable! Great job Jess!