Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Luke, Addie & Adriana

Most of you know that I have been watching Addie on Mondays & Wednesdays.  She has been coming to my house for about a month now and I think all the kids are used to seeing each other as the weeks go by.  I finally took a couple of snap shots of the kids playing....


They start out all playing nice....


All it takes is one person to ruin the mood....this time is was Adriana.....
 

Luke offering a toy to Addie...





Luke hugging Adriana and Addie sharing her toy



Addie sitting by Callie...I have to say..on Mondays & Wednesdays Addie gives my dog more love than my kids do! 

Oh no...I think Adriana wants that toy...



They are really cute together and its fun to watch them interact.  Addie is such a sweet little girl....and such a good nap taker! When Nick & Mandy said just lay her down she will go right to sleep...I kinda, sorta wanted not to believe them because it is a VERY unusal thing in our house for kids to just go down nice and easy for naps....BUT OMG it is UNBELIVEABLE how easisly she goes down...just like a dream.  In fact I have yet to hear her cry when she goes down or wakes up.  Luke and Addie follow each other around all day..Adriana being too little to walk watches them run & crawl back and forth.  I just know she is dying to start following them.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Yay!!! Cute pics. Addie loves it there SO much. We can't thank you enough - we are SO happy with her going to your house!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! How fun that they get to play together every week. Maybe Luke and Addie will end up being boyfriend and girlfriend one day and you can show them embarassing pics of playing together when they were little.

Unknown said...

That is so cute! How fun that they get to play together every week. Maybe Luke and Addie will end up being boyfriend and girlfriend one day and you can show them embarassing pics of playing together when they were little.

Kellie said...

How fun!

JILL said...

What a fun house! So glad to hear and see that the kids have such great times together! Addie is the BEST napper ever!

Amanda D. said...

Aww..so cute!