Adriana is 7 months! I am a little late posting this month, but we have hit a couple of milestones. Two big ones....
1) She is sitting up all by herself. I have been waiting for her do this, especially since she is now completely bored of our exersaucer. So now I can just sit her on the floor with a ton of toys and she is happy as can be! Also somehow she can go from laying down to sitting up. I have not actually seen her do this, but the past two nights I have gotten up in the middle of the night to her screaming and she is sitting up. It is the craziest thing...I honestly think she has to be laying on her side with her legs in a certain postion to be able to prop herself up. I am going to keep an eye on this one!
2) Just tonight she started crawling! She gets on all fours and very very slowly moves her legs and arms. Its only a couple of movements...but its just the start! I think she is sick of watching Luke run around like crazy all the time. She wants to move! I have a pretty good video of her crawling, but can't seem to upload it on blogger. If anyone knows how, please let me know. I am pretty excited about this and at the same time a little nervous. I have a feeling things are going to become ALOT more difficult with her crawling. Here are some shots of her getting in position.
Other news....the doctor at our last visit said we could start trying solids....well puffs and stuff she could gum her way through. So I have tried putting a couple of Gerber puffs on her highchair and she wants nothing to do with them. When I place them in her mouth she is completley disgusted. So I thought okay, lets try Stage 3 food....well lets just say she is a GAGER. She hates it. I am not trying to push through the baby food stages, but I am so sick of Stage two being so watery..I need something a little more thick..because its everywhere! At this point, I am going to back off the soft solids for a while.
Finally what everyone wants to know....is she sleeping?? Well we still have not slept through the night...nope not one single night in 7 months...GOD HELP ME! She is getting better, first it was teething...now she has a horrible cold that is keeping her up. I think I am used to it by now, and getting better at letting her "Cry it Out." I just keep telling myself...she has to sleep sometime. I know we will get there!
Her hair is getting longer and longer...and is going through a funky stage because its all different lenghts...but I REFUSE to cut it. I just love it!
8 comments:
I can't believe how big she is getting!!! She is too cute!. Now she just needs to sleep for you.
OMG - I can't say it enough. I absolutely love the hair!! And I can't believe she started crawling - yay Aid!! And what she lacks in her sleeping skills she definitely makes up for in her cuteness for sure!!!
OMG...that went by fast! She is so stinking cute!!!!
She is precious. Your kids crawl and walk early; they are bound to be athletes!
She is SUCH a BEAUTIFUL Baby!!!!! Congrats on the crawling...what a big girl!
She is too cute! I am not surprised she is starting to crawl, she is such a mover! I credit you two for teaching Ella how to sit up. Thanks! Also, love her in her skirt and tights!
What a big girl...all these milestones. And so cute...I love her hair too and I wouldn't cut it either!! She is blessed and so are you and Brian!
Seven months and crawling!?!? Holy cow! You have a prodigy on your hands! :) An adorable prodigy, that is. :)
Post a Comment