Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Us!

Another birthday...a year older...I honestly did not even think twice about turning 31 until the day after my birthday.  Friday night the four of us went to dinner to celebrate our birthday at T-Bones in St. Charles...it was delicious...steaks, wine (for me), creamed corn, mashed potatoes, roasted mushrooms....and finally a sloppy sundae to top off the evening...it was great..Thanks guys.

As I was saying, my age.....Brian and I went to the gym on Saturday to work off some of our dinner. I jumped on the treadmill and started entering in my info...Cardio, Time, Weight,...then the words AGE flashed across the screen and it hit me...WOW 31 years!  I guess I just have to think of age as just a number right??

So would you believe that I could only find two recent pictures of me and my twin...hilarious..sorry Rose these are not the greatest pictures but they were taken when we were 30 and under!




Happy Birthday.

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Ladies!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday and welcome to the 31 club!!

JILL said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!

JILL said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!

Kellie said...

Happy Belated b-day!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday! :) Hope you enjoyed your day.

Mandy said...

Hope it was good one you old bags.

Teresa said...

Mandy - NOT NICE.

Anonymous said...

I'm such a dummy. So bad with dates. Happy Birthday Teresa!!