Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Goooo Irish

 
So if you know me well...you know that around this time of year I always get a little sad that I am not going back to school...so the whole time we were walking around I kept asking Brian..."So do you think that people look at us and think we are students?"  Of course every time I said that Brian would look at me like I was crazy and say "NO"  but I just kept asking because I just refuse to accept that we are now considered OLD in most college students eyes.  When we got to our seats I was chatting with a couple of young men in front of us and I asked them..."So do you guys go to school here?" and they replied " No we just graduated...you probably graduated a couple of years ago huh"   WHOA reality check...I guess I do look older than I thought..so sad.  
All in all it was an awesome day, and beautiful weather...and a win...I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Irish will have a sucessfull season...because Saturdays are not that fun around here when the Irish loose.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Too bad Michigan got the better of them last weekend. :(

Mandy said...

For what it's worth Teres, I'm pretty sure I'll always think we look like we can pass for college kids - even when we're 50. How dilusional am I?

Kelly said...

Football? Wow.

JILL said...

First of all, Football-I agree with Kelly-wow. As for looking like college students-I think you guys could pass for a couple of mature looking students...