Thursday, August 20, 2009

Adriana's Baptism - The Dinner

Here are the final pictures from Adriana's Baptism, I think I have dragged this out long enough. After the Baptism we headed over to Cucina Bella . So good....for dinner we had, Baked Clams, Salad, Pasta with Suprema Sauce, Sausage, Peppers & Potatoes and Tiramisu.....we were stuffed!

Adriana

Gormsen's feeding time.

Papa and LukeUncle Brian and Liam
Josh & Fran
Rose & Chris
The restaurant was so nice....since we had it to ourselves for most of the afternoon, they put cartoons on for the kids at the bar and spread out a large roll of paper and crayons for the kids to play with!
The table was set up in an "L" shape so this is one side of the table...


Auntie Dana & Adriana
The whole table...minus a couple


The other half of the table...
Thanks to everyone for your generous gifts...we had a great day and are so happy our Adriana is now Baptised!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I can't even believe how big she is! Love the flower in her hair - she is such a doll Teres!

Keri Hove said...

Hey! I am loving reading your blog! I am so glad you found ours too! It was so fun to see the pictures of you and Rose throughout! It seems forever ago that we spent our evenings chatting at the DZ house!! Your kids are so cute!! How are you adjusting to two! A ton different I thought!! Okay, now you know I will be a devoted reader of your blog!!