Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Portrait Innovations

I decided to take every ones advice and go to Portrait Innovations for Adriana's 1 month pictures. I took Luke every 3 months to get his picture taken until he was one years old...so I am going to try and do the same with Adriana. I am a little past one month...she is actually 6 weeks old.....but that's okay.

I dropped Luke off at my Moms (thanks Mom for watching him) and headed over to the Kildeer studio. Adriana was sleeping like a log so I totally thought all the pictures were going to be of her sleeping...but to my surprise, she woke up right when I took her out of the car seat and she was ready to go. She was wide awake and alert the whole time and such a good girl. The pictures came out so cute!! Here are just a couple of my favorites....





9 comments:

Kellie said...

She looks adorable!

Mandy said...

SO cute....the flower looks perfect on her!

Teresa said...

I love that flower headband!!! Thanks again for it!

Jessica said...

She looks so cute and BIG and ALERT!!

JILL said...

Are you kidding me right now...so super adorable!!! What a beautiful princess and SO alert!

nonna said...

Our little glamor girl...xoxoxox

Joanne said...

What a doll!!! Already so photogenic!

Amanda said...

I love the last two! She's getting big already...

Kelly said...

What a little angel. Those turned out great. I know where I'll be going in a few weeks!