Monday, June 15, 2009

Just for Fun

And because I am totally in love with my daughter and think she is too cute for words, I decided to enter her photo into the Great American Photo Contest. Each month a winner is selected and is rewarded with $2500! In order for Adriana to win, she does need your votes, so click on the links below and vote.


http://gapc-vote.com/?p=1530529&a=2

http://gapc-vote.com/?p=1530512&a=2

5 comments:

Amanda said...

She IS too cute for words! :)

Anonymous said...

It won't let me click on the links. Help!

nonna said...

OK, I think I voted.... Said pass to everything... yes to one and then declined.. How do you see the number of votes...AND I tried with my email and dads.But I really do not know if it worked.
P.S. I had to type in the link.

Anonymous said...

I love the pic with the feathers. She is just a little cutie.

Anonymous said...

I love the pic with the feathers. She is just a little cutie.