Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Surrounded By Love

Its times like these that we realize how truly blessed we are to have such wonderful family & friends around us! We had so many friends and family visit us in the hospital to meet Adriana.....we did our best to get pictures of everyone, but did miss a few....so sorry. In no particular order here are some pictures of the visitors we did get on camera.

Thanks to everyone for stopping by and for all of the wonderful gifts for Adriana!!

















3 comments:

Mom said...

Good pics...You are right, you did have so many friends and family come to see you, lots of good pictures, and still did not get everyone's pic!!!!.....lesson learned about the sun and the camera.

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful, I can't wait to see her again!

Kelly said...

To whom it may concern:
Buzz and I were at the hospital. In fact, we were probably the first friends there because we don't have kids yet that we have to coordinate. For some reason, Teresa chose not to photograph us. Maybe it was what I was wearing...