We definitely got better as with the second and third batch...but we did not care...we had a great time. Luke and Bella really got into it!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Decorating Easter Cookies
Auntie Sara and Bella invited us over to decorate Easter Cookies yesterday. We had so much fun. This was a new experience for me.....not the decorating, but the actual baking of the Sugar Cookies. I can not seem to remember a time when I rolled out cookie dough and used cookie cutters. Let me just say that we did not make the sugar cookies from scratch...store bought dough. It took us a few tries to get the cute little bunnies and flowers to come off the cookie cutters perfectly and into the oven, and we were shocked at how much they grew once in the oven. The first batch....huge cookies which was great for the kids to decorate but they ended up looking more like big blobs instead of chicks, eggs and bunnies.
We definitely got better as with the second and third batch...but we did not care...we had a great time. Luke and Bella really got into it!

We definitely got better as with the second and third batch...but we did not care...we had a great time. Luke and Bella really got into it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.
THOSE COOKIES LOOK DARN GOOD.
Thanks for making cookies with us. It was fun! I think the cookies turned out great! Can't wait to do it again! Luke looks so cute concentrating on his masterpiece :)
Delicious!!
Post a Comment