We have started decorating Adriana's room...A HUGE HUGE THANK YOU goes out to my Mom for spending two whole days helping me put up a border of words and dots around the room. It was a big job and she was so patient the whole time.....it was a tough task making sure each word and letter was straight. I assure they are...I think I just took the picture crooked.
The room is not completely done.....but at least you can see the start of it. I am still working on the drapes.....and other little adds-ins to make it look more "girly". Please note....I know this little polka dot pictures looks a little weird on this big wall...this is a work in progress.
I also have to shout out a big Thank You to my sister Angela for coming by and helping me organize her room...washing down the crib, bringing up a ton of baby stuff from the basement and so much more. Both my Mom and my Sister came over and helped me dust and clean those hard to reach places that don't seem to get dusted that often. THANK YOU ! Next Angela is coming by to organize my pantry and laundry room...Right Ang????? hahah
Anyway it always seems that when I try to decorate one room I always find stuff for other rooms in my house. I finally (yes after 4 years of living in our home) have found drapes that I like for the Living Room...and after having them sit in my Living Room for a couple of weeks....my husband finally has hung them! This probably is not the best picture...but for some reason I could not get the flash to work properly on my camera and did not have the patience to play around with it. But here they are.... like everything over here...they are work in progress...so they will be fluffed and shaped very soon...as soon as I pick up more hardware...
Thanks to my family for all of your help. I could not have gotten any of this together without your help.
8 comments:
Adriana is going to LOVE her room! It looks like the perfect place for a princess to lay down her sleepy head. :)
Her room is so cute. Can't wait to see it up close. It's girlie, but not overwhelming.
Love the drapes, too!
love it! what are the colors in her room, I can't tell from the pic.
Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!
It looks great Teres! Hope you can use the pillows somewhere!
Everything is coming together. It's beautiful. The words look fantastic.
YOU ARE WELCOME... WE HAD A FUN DAY TOGETHER.. ANGELA IS #1 WHEN IT COMES TO ORGANIZING AND ALL....
Her room is so cute, I wish your camera took the pics right.. where is the color.. check out the camera..
Especially your drapes... you MAY have to re post....
Sorry it took me so long to see these...I've been dying! I LOVE IT! Its so cute and the words are adorable with the diamond patterns between! I love the quilt rod too!! Where'd you end up finding one?
Post a Comment