Happy St. Patty's Day Gormsen Family!! Luke looks so old in the first pic-OMG!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! :) I can't believe how close you are to being a family of four, BTW!
Happy St. Pattie's Day!! There will be a little Irish lass to join them pretty soon!
Seriously, Luke looks a few years older in that first pic. I love the new background. Tell Brian that Greta was hurt that she wasn't invited. Why does everyone hate her so?
The Saint Pat's day Flew by..Happy St Pats the the G's
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy St. Patty's Day Gormsen Family!! Luke looks so old in the first pic-OMG!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! :) I can't believe how close you are to being a family of four, BTW!
Happy St. Pattie's Day!! There will be a little Irish lass to join them pretty soon!
Seriously, Luke looks a few years older in that first pic. I love the new background. Tell Brian that Greta was hurt that she wasn't invited. Why does everyone hate her so?
The Saint Pat's day Flew by..
Happy St Pats the the G's
Post a Comment