Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Disney On Ice

This past weekend we took the train into the city to see Disney On Ice. Luke was very excited to ride the train for the first time......he must have yelled "ALL ABOARD" about a million times until the train pulled up and then at the last second said "I DON'T WANT TO GO" poor little guy was a little scared of the big train....hilarious. With a couple of shoves and finally picking him up, he got on the train and was happy as can be. Especially because he was able to sit next to his cousin Anthony. All of the Chiovari Grandkids were aboard that evening along with Nonna, Nonno, Uncle Josh, Auntie Angela, Uncle Dominic & Auntie Sara.


When we arrived at the show Nonno & Nonna treated each kids to a toy...Luke and Anthony picked swords and Gia & Bella picked light twirlers....thanks Nonna & Nonno
Sitting in our seats....Angela & Sara...cute hat Ang!
The show was pretty good....Mickey & Friends came out for the intro followed by all the characters from Cars, then the story of the Little Mermaid......followed by the story of the Lion King, a quick intermission and then the new Tinkerbell movie. It was pretty cute and Luke and all the kids were pretty much in awe of evey second of the show! I sat next to my Dad and he enjoyed the show so much....it put him right to sleep.





Gia & Anthony
Bella sat next to Luke and had her arm around him ....so cute


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was sure Fun for all of us...

Amanda said...

I can't wait for this stuff! :)

Jessica said...

How fun. I love the pic of Bella with her arm around Luke. And how cute is Giana with the hoddie-matching pony tail holder!

Anonymous said...

You took some good pics! Like the one of your dad! I would love a copy of the one with Luke and Bella. She is sick today. I hope she is feeling better by friday to play with Luke, I don't want her to get him sick.