Luke's super cool pillow case from Auntie Angela & Uncle Josh for Valentines Day. Luke loves it and says goodnight to Spider Man every night.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Bye Bye Crib
Last week we decided to take the front of Luke's crib off and begin our transition into a big boy bed. I am a little sad because that means that my little man is growing up. To be honest, he is just so big now, I can barely lift him into a crib.
Luke's super cool pillow case from Auntie Angela & Uncle Josh for Valentines Day. Luke loves it and says goodnight to Spider Man every night.
So far he has adjusted really well......I am a little shocked at how well he took to his new bed. The first night he went down like a champ.....but I think that was because he went to bed a little later than usual. The second night....after I put him down, he got up twice....came out of his room and screamed from the banister...."I'm coming downstairs OK!...Mommy, I'm coming down..OK" After putting him back twice....he fell asleep...and it has been smooth sailing from there.
Luke's super cool pillow case from Auntie Angela & Uncle Josh for Valentines Day. Luke loves it and says goodnight to Spider Man every night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Soon it's time to move.... He's gona go there smoothly...nonna
Yes, tons of changes. How great that he is taking so well to the new bed!
Sometimes I feel like your life is a peek into what mine will be like in a few months!
I love his face in that first pic.
your welcome sista
Post a Comment