Monday, January 12, 2009

We found something that is not Ours



I was doing dishes and felt a tap on my leg...I turn around and sweet little Luke is starting at me with Ellie Bellies tuti...oops I mean Binky! This Binky has been sitting on my dining room table along with Ellie's Halloween costume since Oct....every time I see the Campbells I forget to give it to them....and now Luke has found it...and has carried it in his pocket all night.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is the funniest thing! What a ham!

Have we really not been to your house since Halloween? Wow...we must be losers!

Mandy said...

The best part about this is I've NEVER seen your son with a binky before and now he has a pink one at the age of 2! ha ha!

Kelly said...

He looks so grown up in this pic. If those two ever get married you guys can totally use this in their slideshow.