Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Move Over Mickey Mouse & Backyardigans...There is a New Hero In Town...

Meet Spider Man.....Luke's bear that he stuffed, bathed and clothes all by himself...(well mostly by himself).

For Christmas we received a Gift Card to Build a Bear from Auntie Dana, Uncle Bob & Briana. So we headed over to the mall so Luke could make his very own Bear.

First he picked out a bear.....and stuffed it....with help from the sales clerk....


Then he kissed a heart and stuffed it inside....


Gave his new bear a bath....

Finally it was time to get dressed....after starring at the Wall of clothes for a couple of seconds.... I started pointing out cute outfits to him...."Luke do you want your bear to wear a Karate outfit?...How about jeans and a t-shirt, Ninja....Farmer.....? Luke then yells out..."No! I want SPIDERMAN....LIKE ANTNY" All the way at the top of the wall was a cute Spiderman outfit. Its amazing that he saw it...b/c I completely missed it.



So meet SpiderMan....he is our new favorite character this month.....he is so cute and snugly and best of all Made with Love by Lukey Bear!



Gosh my little boy is growing up so fast! I can't believe we are moving on to big boy cartoons already!!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

How cute!! I love he spotted Spidey all the way at the top! Eagle eyes!

Anonymous said...

Luke knows what he likes, and I am sure he doesn't put his bear down for too long....oxoxo

Amanda said...

He is ALL boy! :)

Mandy said...

I love that he says Antny!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! He's gonna wear that little bear out.