Friday, December 26, 2008

Xmas Eve

We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday....it was very eventful for us....Christmas Eve we went to church and then spent the evening with the Chiovari side at Auntie Lulu's & Uncle Vitos house. Almost the whole family was there....which usually is a ton of people.... Santa came to visit...when he came into the house, Luke was sitting on Nonno's lap. He was a little scared....


He finally calmed down and got a little brave and stood in front of Santa while he passed out gifts.



Santa and his helper...




This is a quick clip of Santa leaving...as you can see from the video, I am in a horrible spot and was not able to get a shot of his face.....


Luke never really warmed up to Santa...even after he gave him a baseball bat and ball! We shook things up a bit with a White Elephant exchange which was pretty fun...there were some crazy gifts...I ended up with a nice set of brushes....don't worry they were brand new!
It was a fun night visiting with my Dad's side of the family. Thanks to Auntie Lulu & Uncle Vito for hosting it this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the look on his face in that first pic. Poor little guy. It's so funny that Santa scares so many little kids. I cried in every pic when I was a kid.
Can't wait to see you guys