Happy Anniversary you two! What a lovely couple! And you said you weren't photogenic! B/S!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you have the best time in Cali!!
Happy Anniversary! What a great picture...I'm assuming this is one of the ones Rachel did? Love it.
Happy Anniversary. Have a great time on your trip.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BRIAN AND TERESA... YOU AIN'T KIDDING.. 4 YEARS SURE FLEW BY... ALL OUR LOVE TO THE BOTH OF YOU.
Happy Anniversary!Love, Jill
Happy Anniversary Guys! Have a great time.
I can't believe it has been 4 years! Have fun on your trip!
Congrats you made it. Its Paradise
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! What a lovely couple! And you said you weren't photogenic! B/S!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you have the best time in Cali!!
Happy Anniversary! What a great picture...I'm assuming this is one of the ones Rachel did? Love it.
Happy Anniversary. Have a great time on your trip.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BRIAN AND TERESA... YOU AIN'T KIDDING.. 4 YEARS SURE FLEW BY... ALL OUR LOVE TO THE BOTH OF YOU.
Happy Anniversary!
Love, Jill
Happy Anniversary Guys! Have a great time.
I can't believe it has been 4 years! Have fun on your trip!
Congrats you made it. Its Paradise
Post a Comment