Friday, November 21, 2008

What a Difference a Year Makes

I realized last night while playing around on the computer that as of TODAY I have been on Blogger for 1 Year! I can't believe it ...more than that I am surprised that I have stuck with this for a year....I was a little hesitate at first to start a blog and thought that maybe this would only last for a couple months. But to my surprise I slowly started to get hooked to Blogging and now its a year later!

Just a quick look back...this was the first picture I posted of Luke....my little chubby face sweetheart.....




And this is him today....OMG he got so big!



I hope you all have enjoyed my blog over the past year. I am sure it will go on for a couple more, cause I am not stoppin now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe how much he's changed in a year!

Mandy said...

It's so funny, he seems like the same little boy to me until you show those pics next to each other!

Jessica said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

Kelly said...

I was there from the beginning...being no help whatsoever with the blog. You better keep it up...

JILL said...

Wow! A year already. Hope everyone is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog... You write so well. It is always a pleasure to read.