Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lukes Chores

We are starting to implement chores for Luke....yes already....every night before dinner (sometimes after) Luke has to make sure Callie is fed....so he goes into the Laundry Room, grabs her bowl and fills it with food. We started this last week, and now all I have to say is "Luke, did you feed Callie?" and he know exactly what to do. Once he is done...he screams "Callie, dinner time, Callie???" its pretty cute, although I think he gets frustrated because she never really eats after he fills her bowl, but come morning all of her food is gone.




He is very proud of himself in this picture.



We also put up the Xmas tree last week...it looks so pretty all lit up...but I can never seem to get that image with the camera flash.

This is one of my favorite ornaments....it was actually the very first Luke/Baby ornament I received...from Kelly...I completely forgot about it until I unwrapped it.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

The tree looks great! And I love that Luke has little chores to do. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute !!! Thats Anthony and Gianna's job too. So fun puting them to work!!!

Amanda D. said...

Me too! Is it with flash or without? I never know. It looks pretty though.

Anonymous said...

What a big boy! He's so good!

Jessica said...

He is proud of himself. I love that - and I hope they never loose it!