Thursday, November 13, 2008

4 Mth Doctor Visit & Belly Shots

I had my 4 month doctor visit today. Everything seems to be moving right along.

Stats so far:

Weight looks good (so far- keeping fingers crossed) - I have only gained 3lbs. WHOO HOOO!!!!

Baby Heart rate: 145 - way down from our last visit - I believe the baby was around 161 last month.

Next Ultrasound is Dec 15th! We will be finding out what we are having...I am dying to know. 1st Trimester totally would have guess it to be a boy...2nd trimester...not so certain anymore as I have been feeling more nauseous and experiencing tons of headaches. Um what!!! I thought they said 2nd trimester was the honeymoon stage.


On to the pictures....so let me first say....I LOOK HORRIBLE in these pics...no seriously...not good face shots of me AT ALL. I am by no means fishing for compliments, just wanted to let you know so you are not scared when you glance at the pictures. Please take into consideration that this was taken around 8pm after a LONG day of work, an hour drive home, dinner & bath time - basically I am done for the evening.

After taking this one, I realized I should probably take off my thick glasses and let my hair down...at this point anything to make me look at least halfway normal...But I had to put this picture in b/c Luke was in it.



As for the bump, I really think these pictures seems larger than I truly appear. BTW it was not easy for me to pull up my shirt and show the actual belly...these shots are going to be hard to get every month. I am just not used to baring it all. I did not do this when I was pregnant with Luke so this is going to be interesting each month....but I will do my best.


10 comments:

Mandy said...

I think you are going to carry high! Maybe it's a girl!?!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kiddo you look really good...
Love the pic where u only see Luke's little head looking up at you and baby... So you are going to find out soon... Good for you... We will be excited to know which(boy/girl) God Graces you with.

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl- so cute!!! You do seem to be carrying high- love it!
Love, Jill

Amanda said...

You look adorable! I'm jealous of the itty bitty 3 pounds you've gained.

Anonymous said...

cute pics!!! I'm telling you, I'm thinking girl!!! can't wait to find out!

Samantha Scimeca said...

You look cute! You are carrying high.. Maybe it is a girl! How fun!

Kelly said...

Seriously, we just saw you, where did that bump come from? Yes, it is so high! I don't think I've ever seen your bare belly.

Amanda D. said...

You look so cuuttteee!!!!

Jessica said...

Baring it all? Really? That's like 5 inches of belly. You are so funny! And that belly did come out of no where!

I guess girl - and I have nothing to base that on!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic! I can't wait to find out. I think it's a girl- especially because the heart rate is down in the 140s