Brian took Luke to his 2 year old check-up this morning. I was a little sad that I was not there due to work....but I think Brian enjoyed his bonding time with Luke.
Anyway here are the stats:
34 1/2 Inches Tall - 50%
* a little surprised because up until now he has always been on the taller side...but that's okay
30 lbs - 75% - OMG what a big boy!
Speech is good - right where he should be. I was very happy to hear that all the questions the doctor asked Luke, he responded to (How old are you, where is your nose, what color is this etc). The only thing to work on is helping him pronounce words a little better. But we are on a good track.
2nd Molars are not in yet - Dr. Marchindoti basically told Brian - Good Luck with those...these are a bearer! I swear I thought we were done with teething. I think I need to stock up on Tylenol.
Here is the whammy - Double Ear Infection!!!! We seriously had no idea...no signs what so ever!!! His mood has been great, no tugging at the ears....sleeping great - so this was a shock!
I actually feel horrible - but then again...there is not a whole lot I can do if I don't see any signs. So we are on antibiotics and will be back to see the doctor in 2 weeks.
Shots - He was suppose to get a Hepatitis shot and the Flu shot but was unable to because of the ear infections. I am hoping we get this in a couple of weeks.
All in all - okay doctors appointment.
7 comments:
When they are as good natured as Luke its hard to tell when they're sick. They fight through it!
What a big boy!
Teething scares me!!!
Sorry to hear about the ears. :( Did he have tubes put in, or am I making that up?
Good memory...My nephew had tubes put in his ears. So far Luke does not need them..but he does have ear infections a lot!
Poor little guy... Doubble E.
At least is was not in great pain..But glad they caught it..
He is one tough litle guy...
JUST HAD TO COME BACK... THE BACKROUND OF THIS PAGE WAS GREAT....
what a big boy! 2 years old.
Teething makes me nervous. I hate when they are hurting and you can't do much to help them
LOVE the layout. Hope he's better soon.
Post a Comment