That is a GREAT pic...Love to see it in black and white...
Fantastic pic!! They are such a cute er, uh I mean MANly pair!!
Is that in your car? If so why didn't you get a pic of the handle that always flops in my face? (That's payback for the piggy back picture comment - and, yes, for your info it WILL be covered by new pics of Addie!)
What an adorable picture. I am glad to hear the piggy-backs are going by the wayside.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is a GREAT pic...
Love to see it in black and white...
Fantastic pic!! They are such a cute er, uh I mean MANly pair!!
Is that in your car? If so why didn't you get a pic of the handle that always flops in my face? (That's payback for the piggy back picture comment - and, yes, for your info it WILL be covered by new pics of Addie!)
What an adorable picture. I am glad to hear the piggy-backs are going by the wayside.
Post a Comment