Friday, September 5, 2008

The Sistas!

So I went through all the friends pictures and posted them...so now its time for family. Only a couple of pictures of me and my sisters...and soon to be sister-in-law.....and I think my mom is in a couple of these as well....So basically its all the girls on the Chiovari side...Gormsen side is coming up.

I am assuming most of you know who each of us are but just in case (from left, Rose, Fran, Me & Angela)

I don't remember what we were doing at my mom's house..but all I know is I was 7 mths PG and totally done being pregnant!



Around Thanksgiving....doing our annual Gingerbread houses! Look how little Gianna and Luke are ...ohhhhh so cute....Bella was not here yet.


This was at my cousins Dede's wedding

Finally at Sara & Dominic's Shower....


So I don't have a ton of the Sisters pictures but you get the point...

8 comments:

Jessica said...

OMG - that first pic of you - I forgot how low you carried Luke!!

Anonymous said...

good pics

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

You looked BEAUTIFUL at 7-months pregnant!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that flattering pic of me! that was my due date. That other pic you didn't know where it was from was our baby shower. I will see you on wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Dam I need to go on a diet
Nice pics

Mandy said...

so cute...I love how close knit of a family you have - you are very blessed!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute!!