Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pictures of Luke

I took Mandy's recommendation and had her friend Rachel take some pictures of Luke and the three of us together a couple of weekends ago. So here is a sneak peak of some of the pictures she took of Luke...I am still waiting on more from her....She said she has a ton, but wanted to send me a couple of shots while she is till working on them. Take a look at what she sent me.....





Even though you can't see his face...I just love this shot!!!






I love these pictures...they make me want to leave work right now and give my little man a big hug!!!! Stay tuned for more

9 comments:

Amanda D. said...

These are amazing! Beautiful shots.

Anonymous said...

Those are stunning. What a handsome dude. He has the biggest eyes I've ever seen.

Jessica said...

those are awesome!

Mandy said...

omg....they are so great, she did an awesome job! good luck picking which ones to order! You're gonna end up with a million like us!

Anonymous said...

These are AMAZING!!!!

Amanda said...

Those are great! I wish I could take pics like that myself....

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I'm considering using her for my wedding!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute, he is such a handsome little boy.

Anonymous said...

O M G She takes Beautiful pictures... Absolutly profess...
I love the one of Luke you do.