Friday, September 26, 2008

Photography Is Not One of My Specialties

I like to take a ton of pictures....problem is...I can never seem to get anyone's attention. Its either that or they know that I have my camera and refuse to look at me....take a look and see for yourself.

Luke & Ellie....turning their backs on me!



Ellie...too busy playing with tools


Luke, Gianna & Anthony....I know they hear me calling their names....and laughing at how they are not going to look at me.




When I finally get them to look at the camera .....this is what I get.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They always look like they are having so much fun! I miss being a kid

Jessica said...

And so it begins...the rest of your lifetime NOT being listened to!!

Amanda said...

I think the 1st and 3rd of the group are pretty good, actually. Real life isn't a pose.

Anonymous said...

These little ones all look TOO busy having fun to stop for a picture.