Because there were so many pictures of the Girls and then the Guys, I did have a couple of people ask me if we ever hang out as a group. Well the answer is yes...of course...but there are not that many pictures to document these times. It is usually so hard to get everyone in one spot to take a picture, let alone catch a shot where all of our eyes are open and everyone is smiling...but here goes....
Ravinia

I think this was after Luke's 1st B-day Party

Our Table at the DiMaria Wedding

Florida 2006

Florida 2006 - Team Marco

Florida 2006 - Team Naples

5 comments:
Mike & Kenzie are such a cute couple...wait, they don't go together...and why are Vitaly's lips black? I'm so confused.
Everytime I look at the at that picture I think the same thing...Don't you remember him putting on lipstick at the show???
No kidding... I think it was just my camera
What cute couples!
Great pics!
I barely remember that concert- did they even play any songs?
Post a Comment