Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Walk Down Memory Lane - The Girls

These days I feel like every single post is about Luke....which is really the main reason for this blog. However, I feel the need to shake things up a bit....after downloading some pictures onto Shutterfly last night (and fighting with the new layout!) , I started looking back at all of the past albums online. I must have over 100 albums saved on Shutterfly...with some pretty hilarious photos! So I am going to try and post some pictures that I have taken over the years of family and friends - because really what else am I going to do with these pictures....put them on a disk and never look at them again??? HELL NO, we take a look back and reminisce about all the good times we have had!


It is hilarious to see how young we looked! I am going to have to do a couple of posts - starting off with the Schaumburg crew...as they used to be called in college. and because these are what most of the albums are of.....looking through pictures we seem to have some funny themes throughout all of them - The Girls, The Guys, Sharing the Love pics - funny/Sleeping pics....seriously the list can go on and on...I will try to post only the funny ones and do my best to not embarrass anyone (I promise I will keep it clean)!

Lets start with the ladies (the nice pictures)
At Refviks Wedding


Chack Wedding - I hardly reconize myself with curly hair! Also funny tidbit....I was early early PG in this picture and had NO CLUE!!!



St.Leger Wedding

Florida Trip

Fanone Wedding -
4th of July at Jill's House - Not sure where Jill is



DiMaria Wedding

Superbowl

Nick's 30th b-day party

Galena


Mandy's Baby Shower
Amanda's Baby Shower (thanks for the pic Amanda)

There were a ton more pictures of the girls...but too many to post...as this is already a ton!
* Couple of things to note...in almost every picture we are missing at least one or two girls!
Also my apologies to Jess C, Jess S, Kristin & Kellie & Jill - I could not for the life of me locate any group wedding shots from your weddings as well as mine...I have no clue what happened to those...I know I have them somewhere!!!
They guys are next!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

I hate Shutterfly's new layout. I actually took the time to write a complaint. :(

Anonymous said...

Gotta jump in and tell you how lucky you girls are to have each other.... Love the HISTOY... keep it going....YOU ALL GET BETTER LOOKING AS TIME GOES ON... I MEAN IT

Anonymous said...

correction as usual " HISTORY"
hope u gals keep up with YOUR spelling ha!

Anonymous said...

So cute! So many bridal showers, bachelorette parties, weddings, baby showers, babies, 1st birthdays...so expensive, but so fun!!

Anonymous said...

That was fun to watch myself get fatter by the year. Thanks. Just kidding, kind of. Very cute post. I can't believe we've all been friends this long. Also, I'm afraid to log onto Shutterfly.

Mandy said...

Shutterfly blows...you girls rock. Feel so lucky to have all of you in my life! And...could I BE any taller at Amanda's shower? yikes.

Jessica said...

How many times can I wear the same black strapless dress. Thanks for showing the world how cheap I am.

Anonymous said...

How fun are those!
Thanks for the memories Tere.
So funny to think that it was all weddings and bridal showers and now it's the babies and 1st and 2nd bday parties.