Hey that is the truth, just came home from Fla. DID NOT EAT -- WALKED THE BEACH -- NO DESSERTS WHEN OUT TO DINNER-- TURKEYBURGERS AND ALL AND I CAME HOME THE SAME @#&^*^%# WEIGHT. Gimmie a break. Sorry... but to me all u young gals LOOK Great.Love ya Sorry... JUST HAD TO "VENT".
7 comments:
Love it!!!!
I feel like that EVERY day.
Don't even want to talk about it.
Hey that is the truth, just came home from Fla. DID NOT EAT -- WALKED THE BEACH -- NO DESSERTS WHEN OUT TO DINNER-- TURKEYBURGERS AND ALL AND I CAME HOME THE SAME @#&^*^%# WEIGHT. Gimmie a break.
Sorry... but to me all u young gals LOOK Great.Love ya
Sorry... JUST HAD TO "VENT".
Mom - that might have been my favorite post of yours! Love to hear you vent!
This sums it all up.
Ha! Too funny
Post a Comment