Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun With Markers & Grandma

Every Monday Luke spends the day with Grandma. She always makes sure she has plenty of stuff for Luke to do. They take Riley (her dog) on walks, feed Delaney & Bridget (her cats), read books, color... and even spend time with Auntie Dana and Briana.

Yesterday Grandma set out a box of Markers and a huge poster board for Luke to explore his creative side. He loved it and had a hard time putting the markers away when I stopped in to pick him up. He was so proud of his coloring! He walked around the house with his poster board most of the night. We decided to hang it in his playroom so he can look at it everyday.





Thanks Grandma!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

What an artist!! I've tried to start coloring with E but she still eats the crayons.

Mandy said...

I just can't get over how much he's a big boy now!

Amanda said...

I'm impressed that the markers seemed to stay on the paper, and not all over his little face, hands, chest, etc.! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks like a great idea and he really had fun!!! Great artwork for display.

Anonymous said...

He's growing so fast! Coloring! Your house is gonna be full of artwork now!