Thursday, August 21, 2008

Catching Up

This is what has been going on in our house these days...Luke's new obsession...the computer. Twice this week while busy doing something or another, I have realized that our house seems a little too quiet with a toddler. So I know Luke is up to something...after calling his name seriously 10 times this is where I find him. In the office playing on the computer.



This is what I finid him doing...what a little business man



And then he sees me....

He then stands up on the chair and holds on for dear life say "No, No, No" because he knows I am going to take him off the chair and out of the room.


And again..... I find him in playing on the computer.... this time with a little "you caught me again" smurk.
Also this week Luke had another Haircut by Nonno. He looks super cute, UNTIL he turns his head....can you spot it in this picture ????




Oh there it is....see it...see it....its a small bald spot on the side of his head. I tried so hard to get a good shot of it, but Luke will not sit still these days.
I was not in the basement of my parents house when this happened...but from what I heard the story goes something like this.
Luke was sitting like a good boy....(like he always does when getting his haircut), my Uncle Vito stopped by for a quick visit to say hello to my Dad and must have scared Luke when he entered the room because Luke jumped and hit the razor (or whatever they use to cut boys hair). My Dad said he tried to smooth it out and not make it look so obvious but there was not much he could do. It clearly was an accident. It was either leave it or completely shave both sides of his head and go with a Mohawk....and I am not quite ready for that.


Oh well...what are you going to do...at least he is a little boy...he still looks cute. We seriously have been laughing at it since it happened. Also I keep noticing people look at him with wondering eyes trying to figure out what happened.


Look at what I found the other night...my boys watching a movie together. I think Callie is a little jealous.



Finally Luke would like to sing you his ABC's

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love him at the desk like a little grown up

Jessica said...

The ABC song - precious!! I love how he pauses at the end like he's waiting for applause!! So cute!

Oh, I saw some kids laptops at Target but I'm sure he'd rather sit at Daddy's desk!

Anonymous said...

For those who don't know. My dad used to give me bad haircuts all time. Until one day, he did a horrible job, stepped back and started laughing at me.

That was the day I fired my father as my barber.

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Terese...

That is about the cutest frikkin thing I have ever seen! I know I've heard the ABC song in person a couple times now, but it seems to get cuter and cuter every time I hear him sing it!

Anonymous said...

Where do I start? He's like a little Brian in his office. I love that your story has an "Uncle Vito!" His ABC's are the cutest thing I've heard lately. When did he turn into such a big boy?

Anonymous said...

He looks great in that office...
Like a little business man... and Thank goodness you are not as hard on Nonno as uncle dom ( chuckle )
Nonno was last a barber in 1974 lets cut him some slack.. He loves cutting little Luke and will as long as you wish.

Amanda said...

I like your office furniture. I think ours is very college dorm.
:(