Friday, June 6, 2008

It Was Everything & More

Than I had expected...Kelly and I went to see Sex & The City last night. I thought we were the only girls left on the planet that had not seen it. It was so good! I give it TWO thumbs up!!!

I can't wait to see it again...I was trying to pay attention to every detail ...shoes, purses, hairdos..storyline....I can't wait until this comes out on DVD.

For those of you who have not seen it, I will not give anything away but you should really go and see it - especially if you were a huge fan of the series. Since the movie came out last week, I have been trying to stay clear of any spoilers and I was actually pretty successful at it. Only one tiny detail was spoiled from someone at work - other than that it was all a big surprise.

Big...I just love Big!!!

Love this dress!!!


Not a huge fan of the bird in her hair...and I drives me a little crazy that her dress is wrinkly but its true Carrie style so you gotta love it!!


Kelly and I laughed throughout the whole movie. Not to spoil anything, but in pure Kelly fashion one of the highlights for her was that Samantha rescued a dog! How cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't it great!?

Anonymous said...

i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!