Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another Babysitter Shout-Out

While Jess sent a shout out to Jill and Rocky for babysitting, I thought I would also let the upcoming parents know that if Rocky and Jill are busy, Kelly and Buzz are great babysitters too!
(totally kidding on offering up their services - but they are great babysitters)

Last Friday Kelly, Buzz & Otis watched Luke so we could have a date night. These are some of the pictures Kelly sent from the evening.

They read books....



Look how sweet....Luke and Buzz are playing with Play-Doh - on the carpet...when I called for a check-up and she told me what they were doing....a chill went down my spine as I thought "OMG he is going to get Play-Doh all over the carpet!!!! " But it looks like he was a good boy and played nice. You can tell she is a teacher because she sent him home with an art project (see the white piece of paper with his name on it). We have this on the fridge. Oh and noticed how sweet Otis is just sitting patiently watching the boys play.


I think Buzz had more fun than Luke did...this is a spider he made


And a little Dessert for Mr. Luke...Mmmmggggoooodd Pudding

As for our date night, we went and grabbed a bite to eat and then saw the new Indiana Jones movie. Brian loved it...I was not a huge fan - I was actually a little disappointed as I LOVED the all three previous movies (Raiders of the Lost Arc, Temple of Doom, Last Crusades), but was not feeling this one. The only thing that I was a huge fan of was Shia LaBouf (I think that is how you spell his name)...I adore this upcoming actor.

Thanks again Kelly, Buzz & Otis!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Kelly, Buzz - whatcha' doin' Friday?

;-)

Mandy said...

Kelly, Buzz, Jill, Rocky - are you busy from July on? ha ha, j/k. So cute, and I LOVE lemon meringue snack packs. Just had one last night as a matter of fact. mmmmmm