Friday, May 30, 2008

Random Friday

I was going through my camera and found some pictures that did not get download from this past weekend...here are some random shots....

You gotta love his hair. This picture was take on Saturday when it was really warm and humid. Let me take a moment to explain his hair...He has a colic right on the top (back) of his head, everything from the colic on down is curly and everything in front of the colic is straight AND the hair by the colic always seems to be longer than the rest of his head causing the Donald Trump Hairdo....although you can not see it so much in this picture...Trust Me its so hard to comb his hair!

How cute - everything Brian does, Luke wants to do. Even lawn work...which I HATE to do. So as Luke grows up, this will be one of his chores.


Brian and his Dad cleaning our backyard and burning more leaves...Thanks so much Keith! If finally looks like a backyard!


While the men where doing lawn work, I put together our outdoor furniture. We don't really need an umbrella with all the shade the trees bring, but I just had to have it to make our furniture look complete. Also we did add something new to the deck...along the back wall is a deck bin! We needed this to store all of our cushions!!!

Later that evening we had some family over for a BBQ - Bella and Luke decided to lay on the deck and look at the stars.


One last random picture of Buzz & Kelly from the zoo. This one did not download with the rest and I felt bad that they were left out so here it is...Also, they stopped by on Sunday night for a game of Loaded Questions...which is now my favorite game. I actually learned some things about Buzz & Kelly that I did not know - I can't remember specifics but good game, this game may need to come out on a random summer night when everyone is enjoying a couple cocktails!


One more thing - Happy Birthday to Kellie P. - she is the next one on the list to turn the big 3-0!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

You guys have been busy!! I can't wait to get a house with a yard and do all that kind of stuff and when I say I-I actually mean Brian doing all that stuff!! HAHA!

Oh, and that first pic of Luke is awesome. He is the cutest thing...I want to kiss his face!

Amanda said...

1. OMG that lawn mowing picture is PRICELESS. You need to do something with that for B for Father's Day.

2. L-O-V-E the patio furniture. Much nicer than our Walmart set, LOL.

3. That's a great pic of Kelly & Buzz.

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of the of them so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PICS!! So cute that he follows Brian's every move like that.

Anonymous said...

Great to see daddy and luke working together....The kids look cute... the Deck set looks so good.