Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Days Pics

It was my second Mother's Day and although the weather was rainy and windy, we had a fun day with family. I woke up to beautiful PINK roses....I was so happy to finally see something girly in the house. These days all that is laying around are trucks, cars, legos and sports items. Brian and Luke also gave me a beautiful jewelry box .....well its more like a chest. I LOVE IT!!!! A big thank you and lots of hugs and kisses goes out to my boys!


Then we went to my parents house to hang out with the family (my Mom's side of the family).
The kids all sat at the kiddie table eating dinner...

The Chiovari Girls...not the greatest picture, but at least we got something.



Angela and Gianna



Me and Brian


This was cute...while enjoying some cake & coffee, we all got a chance to listen to Anthony sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" he is practicing this song because next weekend his school will be performing a concert for all the parents....Listen closely and you can hear my cousin Frank and Brian fight for airtime on who to root for..the CUBBIES or WHITE SOX.
My favorite part of the shoot is Fran helping Anthony count...everyone gets into it!
After a couple of hours at my parents, we jumped in the car and drove back home to hang out with the rest of the Gormsen's.
Dana and Bob hanging out with Callie


Briana & Luke






7 comments:

Jessica said...

That jewelry chest is amazing. I'm asking for one of those next year!

Amanda said...

I love that jewelry armoire! Beautiful! I'm glad you had a great day.

Anonymous said...

That's a really nice, ENORMOUS arm I have!! Love it. Time for Biggest Loser I'm telling ya!! We had a nice time on Mother's Day...just relaxing...it was perfect.

Anonymous said...

Love the jewelry chest! Anthony is adorable.

Anonymous said...

What a nice day! Love Mother's Day...beautiful armoire.

Mandy said...

I can't believe how much of a big girl Gianna is now! That jewelry chest rocks!

Anonymous said...

Teresa...

Luke looks so much like Anthony to me in that picture of he and Briana. I know that's nothing new to hear, but I just saw Anthony when I looked at that pic.