We tried Chunkie Cheese and he was a little scared of the rides and too young to play any games... he liked skit ball but when he started to toss the rock hard balls into other peoples lane interrupting their game we decided he was too young and we need to find another outlet for him.
Because of the rain, we are forced to do something inside so we ventured out to a McDonald's Playland.
He was a little shy at first, but once he got over his fear of how high the tunnels were...he loved it and even made Brian follow him into the maze...of course Brian gave me a look like "Are you serious, how and I going to fit in this tunnel"
but he fit and they explored EVERY tunnel...in fact we had a hard time getting Luke out because he was having so much fun.
Look closely, Brian is doing his best to climb out and you can see Luke's through the bumpy bubble refusing to go near the exit.
There are tons of slides also, but he would not go down any of them without Brian. I think he may have a fear of heights. All in all McDonalds Playland was a hit and I am sure we will be going back.
Next on our list...the ZOO! I am hoping the weather starts to change because I know Luke will love all the animals. I will keep you all posted on when we plan on going if anyone would like to join us!
3 comments:
what a great idea and we'd love to come to the zoo with you!
I love the zoo and so does Nick! We'll totally go!
The zoo sounds like a lot of fun! Take lots of pictures!
Post a Comment