Thursday, May 8, 2008

Early Mother's Day Gifts

I picked Luke up from Daycare this afternoon and found a sweet little gift in his cubbie that read:



"Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

I made this Votive

Just for you"

Love Luke




This is the cute Votive made from a jar of baby food. It is covered with different colors of tissue paper and there is a small votive candle inside. Its so adorable and I love that he made it (with a little help from his teacher I'm sure.)

They also painted porcelain flower pots and planted seeds in them. I guess these were made a couple of weeks ago and put on the window sill at school so they would grow. This is Luke's plant.





I could tell that he was so proud of himself that he made these....I put both on my window sill at home, above my kitchen sink and he keeps pointing to them .
These are the Best Mother's Day Gifts!







Okay what is this? Not sure how this got here....why does this only happen to me on blogger???
Post Option
Labels for this post:
e.g. scooters, vacation, fall



8 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so sweet. I can't wait to get gifts like that from Ellie!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!! Yay...Mother's Day. So sweet.

Mandy said...

So cute

Anonymous said...

How sweet!

Kenzie

Amanda said...

Awww, what a fabulous gift! Happy Mother's Day, Teresa!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

See, isn't daycare great? As a preschool teacher I can tell you what a pain it is to whip out 30+ Mother's Day gifts with the help of 3-5 year olds. It's nice that you appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

I love Goddard Schools.