Thursday, April 17, 2008

KLC GONE! MORE TESTS!

Kristy Lee Cook was voted off yesterday! She is a cute girl and may do well in the country business, but not in American Idol.
Now for the test...I am starting to love these...this weekend I will be venturing out to the mall in search for new jeans...mine are all so old and beat up...so what kind of jeans are your style? Mine are:




You Are Boot Cut Jeans



You're fashionable and sexy - in an understated way.

You're more about looking good than following the latest look of the week.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

These are fun! I am dark wash jeans "You prefer to try out new looks, especially ones that are all your own.
You like wearing jeans, as long as you make them part of your style."

Anonymous said...

You Are Low Rise Jeans
You are both sexy and casual - the type of girl who looks hot without really trying.
You tend to spark imagination, only showing a peek of your skin.

I like doing these fun tests too!

Mandy said...

I DID like these things until you have one about jeans - do we need to go there again after all my issues with jeans not being long enough? And to make matters worse, I'm NO POCKET JEANS - "You are confident and completely comfortable with your body.
You don't mind showing off - in fact, you put it all out there!" Um, WHAT? First of all I hate no pocket jeans on me, second - the description makes me sound like a hoochie!