So here is tent # 3 we put it together on Wednesday...I really liked it and thought it was easy to set up, but of course my husband was not as satisfied, he even was going to RETURN it, but I was able to convince him that is was a good tent and there was no time!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Into the Wild
The guys left this morning bright and early Into the Wild. I feel as thought they are going in as boys and will come out as men....okay maybe that is a little dramatic, but the planning of the trip has been very dramatic since day one. Girls you know what I am talking abougt.
So here is tent # 3 we put it together on Wednesday...I really liked it and thought it was easy to set up, but of course my husband was not as satisfied, he even was going to RETURN it, but I was able to convince him that is was a good tent and there was no time!
Brian looks so sad in this picture. This was when I was trying to convince him to KEEP THE TENT.
Fast Forward to Thursday night...he is finally done packing and Luke loved climbing on the bag and jumping off!
So here is tent # 3 we put it together on Wednesday...I really liked it and thought it was easy to set up, but of course my husband was not as satisfied, he even was going to RETURN it, but I was able to convince him that is was a good tent and there was no time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
May the Dear Lord bring them all home in one piece!!
I felt like I was saying goodbye to Nick for the last time this morning.
Eric has been doing so much sh!t talking that if anyone is injured, it will surely be him.
There's an old saying....
"A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do"..... (Even if it means ROUGHING IT OUT IN THE WILD... )Not thanks...Well girls credit goes to all of you...
I am very sure this has been THE TALK for months... And when those MEN get home.. there will be more & more!!
Post a Comment