He is getting so big! I'm so jealous of your play room! We are going to have toys strung all through our house!
Are you kidding..you have a basement..I would much rather put all the toys in the basement out of sight...they somehow do not stay in that room.
A kid after my own heart. I give my blessing if someday if falls madly in love with my daughter. :)
What a cutie!! And I totally wish I had a play room because Ellie's toys are everywhere. Our room, bathroom, living room, kitchen, loft, etc.
no way, then I'd have to hang out in the basement...and you know that's "men only".
He is such a big boy!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is getting so big! I'm so jealous of your play room! We are going to have toys strung all through our house!
Are you kidding..you have a basement..I would much rather put all the toys in the basement out of sight...they somehow do not stay in that room.
A kid after my own heart. I give my blessing if someday if falls madly in love with my daughter. :)
What a cutie!! And I totally wish I had a play room because Ellie's toys are everywhere. Our room, bathroom, living room, kitchen, loft, etc.
no way, then I'd have to hang out in the basement...and you know that's "men only".
He is such a big boy!
Post a Comment