Luke on Easter Morning before Church....holding a tooth brush

I know you are all loving his braided belt!

My Boys!

Gianna

Luke & Bella

Anthony & Luke

Luke in the chefs hat at Nonna's house (she has a play kitchen with tons of plastic food) He walked around the house in this hat for about an hour - Brian hated that he loved the pink hat!

Luke and Briana...we learned how to say "cheese" for the camera...can you tell??

We completely forgot to take a family picture until 9pm than night...this is the best we could get.
6 comments:
OMG Luke is adorable and yes love the belt.
I love Luke's little outfit!!
Braided belt!! We forgot completely to get a family shot.
He's so cute! Your sister's kids have gotten so big!
I can't believe how much of a big boy he is!
Luke looked so HANDSOME on Easter and he had such a good time..
Post a Comment